If those drooping, dried daisies left over from the summer have left you dreaming of refreshed blooms, the perfect autumn floral arrangement can bring the spirit of the great outdoors home as the temperatures cool. Here are a few stunning ideas to update your florals in time for the season ahead.
1) Contrast red dahlias with orange chrysanthemums: For a truly warm botanical arrangement, the look of rich red dahlias pairs well with brilliant orange chrysanthemums. Try arranging the fiery, fierce blossoms in a wooden basket or white porcelain vase to create a rustic and quaint vibe.
2) Arrange a variety of grasses in a crystal vase: If you’re not a fan of splashy blooms, the look of simple plants and grasses can breathe new life into a tired space. Fill a decorative crystal vase with black-leaf millet grass, lush green foliage, willow branches and ivy to craft a stunning, chic statement.
3) Create a bouquet of garden roses for a striking centrepiece: To quickly adorn your dining room table, transform a bouquet of humble garden roses into the ultimate autumn centrepiece. Look for flowers in subtle shades of dusty pink and ivory, and contrast the garden roses with dried berries and white tuberose for an earthy vibe.
4) Combine purple calla lilies with a mixture of wild berries: Calla lilies in a vibrant purple hue bring an immediate hint of autumn warmth to even the most simplistic arrangement. Meanwhile, dried cranberries are a reminder of the crisp, cool days ahead. Pair the beautiful blooms with the dark red berries for a brightly coloured and fall-ready bouquet.
5) Pair bold yellow sunflowers with orange tulips: The mix of sunny yellow and bold orange in a fall arrangement immediately seizes attention, while the colour combination also pays tribute to the leaves on the ground! Contrast a few large sunflowers with gorgeous tangerine-hued tulips for flower power in true autumn style.